Hasbro is debuting its first-ever line of Play-Doh modeling compound that’s marketed exclusively to adults.
Play-Doh Grown Up Scents is a new collection of Play-Doh in adult-themed fragrances, including Lord of the Lawn, Overpriced Latte, Grill King, Spa Day, Mom Jeans, and Dad Sneakers. According to Hasbro, the collection is a lighthearted offering that makes a great gift for stocking stuffers, gag gifts, or white elephant gift exchanges. Of course, it can also serve as a fidget toy for those Zoom calls.
The company launched the line with comedic descriptions for each scent in the collection:
- Overpriced Latte: You paid HOW much for that latte? Finally, a gift for coffee lovers that reveals their true coffee snob status! With a warm, nutty aroma mixed with a touch of sweet smell, this brown scented Play-Doh compound for adults is a fun treat without having to wait in line at the cafe (and without the calories).
- Spa Day: Finally, a spa treatment you can actually afford! Pamper your senses with this fresh floral scented Play-Doh modeling compound. A single 4-ounce can of squishy pink color and blossomy fragrance is easy to bring on the go or hide in a drawer (ooh la la).
- Mom Jeans: We’ve taken that perfect feeling of “jeans that are both comfy and flattering” and put it in a can you can take almost anywhere. Take a whiff of the freshly washed denim scent.
- Lord of the Lawn: Self-proclaimed defenders of home turf will surely appreciate their very own adult Play-Doh compound that celebrates perfectly manicured lawns everywhere! The best part of mowing the lawn is that fresh-cut grass smell, and we’ve captured that in a can for you to cherish even when it’s not mowing season.
- Grill King: Who’s firing up the grill? Sike – it’s this! Take a whiff from this smoky BBQ scented Play-Doh can and relive the day you were dubbed neighborhood Grill King. Satisfyingly squishy with an irresistible smoky BBQ scent, 4 ounces of this funny stuff is sure to please the barbecue pro in your life.
- Dad Sneakers: If you could put dad jokes in a can, you’d have this! It’s softer than the arch supports in dad’s sneakers and has that brand-new shoe smell you only experience the moment you open up the shoebox.